In my previous post I outlined my goal setting process and offered a FREE 8 page workbook for download to help you set and achieve your #2018Goals and #2018Feels. If you haven’t downloaded it yet you can get your copy here, along with some inspiration. 😉
In 2018 I want to continue eliminating drama from my life, while cultivating a calm, balanced and connected life. Focusing on being present and savoring each and every moment of this miracle of life, even the hard moments. I will get clear about who I am, what makes me feel the most alive. I am going to change my story and rid myself of self-limiting beliefs.
- Calm and balanced – I will incorporate yoga or swimming into my routine 1-2 times a week. Hit the gym for 4-5 one hour workouts a week with one minimum of one long run per week..
- Healthy and Strong –I will run the BMO half marathon in 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Bold and Challenged –I will hike the Chief by year end.
- Confident and Self Aware- I will spend the first half of 2018 identifying self limiting beliefs through personal development and exploration exercises. I will spend the latter half of the year exploiting the falsity of these beliefs with a project I have in mind called the #BirthOfVenus.
- PRESENT- I will continue to practice #PositiveAffirmations and #IntentionSetting daily and weekly. I have developed twelve new affirmations and nine new intentions that work with my overall goals.
- Optimistic- I will focus on solutions and opportunities rather than problems. I will surround myself with positive reminders.
- Vibrant and Connected – Minimum one #FamilyFun Activity a month.
- Adventurous and Inspired –Our four week family vacation to Europe this summer will help satisfy these feels. #MeiersDoEurope2018
- Love & Connection– Minimum 1 date night a month. New to 2018 we will host six dinner parties in 2018 to ensure we connect with old friends, and develop new friendships. #DateNight #Friendsgiving
- Accomplished– I will post two blogs a month for 12 months. Increase my website traffic by 50%, increase my readership by 20%, and my social media reach by 10%.
- Energized and Creative- I will release monthly newsletters for subscribers, develop an accountability program for 2019, and work on my writing with the project #BrithOfVenus.
- Prosperous-Increase my combined income streams by 10% by year end.
- Growth and Security– Continue to contribute to my RRSP Plans, supplement my TFSA with an additional thousand dollars by year end.
Let’s Get Real….for Real though
I have spent far too much of my precious time playing out dramas, worrying about things I cannot control, seeking approval, justifying my actions, complaining, and dissecting the lives of idiots. 2018 will be the end of junk food thoughts- the what-ifs, how comes, the maybe one days.
- Appreciate how special I am
- Drown myself in affirmations
- Do things I love
- Not compare myself to others
- Forgive myself
- Love myself
- Stop caring what other people think
- Ask myself why?
HOW ABOUT YOU?
New to Goal Setting? Download my FREE workbook to help you create new habits, reach your goals and Feel Amazing!!
I hope you follow along and we can work together to make 2018 OUR best year yet!